2018 marks the 50th anniversary of the Baden Württemberg Exchange. Since 1968, the state of Oregon and the state of Baden-Württemberg have given students the opportunity to live and study in one of Germany’s most prosperous and scenic regions.
Located in the southwest corner of Germany, Baden-Württemberg is home to some of the oldest, most renowned and prestigious universities in Germany.
- Encompassing fifteen different universities, the Baden-Württemberg program offers a wide variety of disciplines and courses for students of all majors.
- Students can take German language/culture courses and/or regular courses in almost any field of study.
- An experienced full-time Resident Director provides on-site support to students.
- Every student on the exchange program is eligible for a generous monthly stipend provided by the education ministry of Baden-Württemberg.
- Baden-Württemberg borders Switzerland and France, and is a great starting point for traveling in Europe.
- Fall (Mannheim only): early August – late December
- Fall/Winter: late August – mid February
- Spring: early April – late July
- Spring (Ludwigsburg, Kontanz, Tuebingen, and Heidelberg only): April-late July
- Fall/Winter/Spring: late August – late July