Olesay works in close connection with IE3 Global Internships to provide a high-quality, relevant internship experience for accepted students in a range of professional disciplines at various local and multinational companies. Options are available in private enterprise, public organizations and not-for-profits in Madrid. Through personal contact and hands-on student engagement, Olesay matches students with an organization where they can gain crucial professional experience and make a valuable contribution to their company while strengthening your portfolio or resume with practical experience and projects abroad.
Options can include placements in:
Students can gain experience as English language teaching assistants in local schools such as the renowned Colegio de Nuestra Seora del Pilar in central Madrid http://www.nspilar.com/.
- Business/ Finance/ Marketing
An example placement may be like the following:
WILCOX: The Real Estate Investment Intern will aid in the development of analytic tools that support the identification and communication of market outlooks and investment strategies with a focus on enhancing investment performance for Wilcox clients. Opportunity to work within a small team which oversees the prospecting, acquisitioning management of large scale mixed-use properties.
Intern will be responsible for assisting the senior team with financial analysis of existing and prospective portfolio while also visiting existing properties and overseeing their construction and management.
– Identifying potential private clients & partners of international markets
– Preparing presentations of the company (in coordination with the Marketing team)
– Assisting in networking events and promoting the business in general
– Conducting financial analysis and writing out reports (if background in finance)
– Identifying competitive advantages in foreign markets (mainly UK)
Many other profiles are available working in prestigious local and international organizations. Inquire for more information.