Detailed information about the costs of your IE3 program and how to pay your bill will be released to you within your IE3 Global online application. You will find information about funding your IE3 Global experience at your financial aid office and with your campus advisor. Your financial aid can be used to help cover the costs of an IE3 Global program in most cases. Additionally, there are scholarships for students seeking to study abroad. Your campus advisor will be an excellent resource in explaining how financial aid can be used for IE3 Global programs and will point you towards scholarship opportunities both locally and nationally.
IE3 Refund Terms and Conditions
Applicants agree to the following IE3Program Fee refund terms and conditions:
- My $250 IE3 deposit, payable after I am approved for participation in the IE3 Global Internship program, is non-refundable, in all circumstances, except if I am denied placement.
- If I withdraw or am removed from the internship program after signing the participation agreement but before the official start date of my internship as shown on the program cost sheet, I will be responsible for 50% of the program fee.
- If I withdraw or am removed from the internship program on or after the official internship start date as shown on the program cost sheet, I will be responsible for 100% of the first term’s program fee.
- If I withdraw or am removed from the internship program due to a medical or financial emergency, IE3 reserves the right to request documentation of the emergency or hardship on a case by case basis.
- If my appointment covers multiple terms and I decide not to complete one or more of the subsequent terms, I must notify IE3 in writing at least 30 days prior to the start of that term. I will then be billed for 50% of the charges due for subsequent term(s). I will be billed 100% of the subsequent term’s fees if notification of withdrawal is less than 30 days prior to the start of the additional term.
- I will notify IE3 Global Internships in writing of my decision to withdraw from the program.
- I understand that additional refund terms and conditions apply to some IE3 sites, and that individual position descriptions on the website include this information in the internship costs section. It is my responsibility to understand all costs to which I am committing myself.
- I am aware that if I withdraw or am removed from the internship program after placement, costs already paid by IE3 on my behalf may not be subject to refund. I understand that I will be responsible for bearing those costs, and that they will be added to my bill.