This program is designed for students who have completed two terms or one semester of first year German. Students earn the equivalent of the third term of first year German and all of second year German in one semester of intensive language study in beautiful Heidelberg.
Universität Heidelberg is Germany’s oldest university, founded in 1386. It is ranked as one of Germany’s most prestigious institutions. Despite being a large, bustling university city, Heidelberg maintains a provincial charm. Mountains filled with hiking trails frame the Medieval and Baroque cityscape below, offering gorgeous views of the Neckar River and castle ruins.
- Spend spring term in Germany and earn 18 credits in German language.
- Heidelberg’s central location makes travel throughout Europe very accessible.
- Get a taste of everyday German life in one of its most vibrant university towns.
- Benefit from the support of an experienced on-site director
- Receive the monthly Baden-Württemberg Scholarship
LIMITED SPACE: SIGN UP EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT
- Spring: early April – early July