- Focus: Hospital and Inpatient Medicine, Pediatrics and Child Health, Maternal and Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS, Global Health Nursing, Primary Care and Social Justice
- Location: 10 weeks in the city of Córdoba, Argentina
- Language: 75 hours of Spanish language classes included in the program
Experience the university town of Córdoba, the second largest city in Argentina, while rotating in several clinics and hospitals where you will witness government efforts to provide universal health coverage to the Argentinian population.
Interns with Child and Family Health International (CFHI) in Córdoba will complete rotations in a variety of facilities throughout the city and surrounding area, with clinical rotations available in pediatrics, ophthalmology, dentistry, psychology, public health outreach and education campaigns, social services, and more.
With a wide range of clinical and public health rotation sites available, this program is perfect for those who want to experience a variety of fields in medicine and public health. Intermediate Spanish level strongly recommended.
Check out the video in the Job Description tab below to learn more.
- Fall: October 7 – December 16, 2017
- Winter: January 6 – March 17, 2018
- Spring: April 7 – June 16, 2018
- Summer: July 7 – September 15, 2018
Duration of Internship:
- 10 weeks